Welcome to Treyex Hub!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Treyex Gaming’s Website and app, located at www.treyexgaming.com. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not continue to use Treyex Hub.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Ireland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Treyex Gaming and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Treyex Hub. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Treyex Hub for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Treyex Hub
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Treyex Hub
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Treyex Hub
- Redistribute content from Treyex Hub
You are allowed to use screenshots of our app for promotional usage only. Maximum of 10 screenshots are allowed. You can use more if you have written permission from Treyex.
Treyex Gaming does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. However, once they are published by the user we will moderate the comments. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Treyex Gaming, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Treyex Gaming shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Treyex Gaming reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions. We also have the right to remove a comment without explanation.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- The Comments will not contain your contact information. This includes social media handles.
- The Comments do not ruin or jeopardise the Treyex Hub brand.
Although we moderate these comments, we can not guarantee that offensive comments will be removed. We will always try our best, but sometimes we may miss one.
By commenting, you hereby grant Treyex Gaming a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media. We do NOT have the right to use any images you post commercially without your permission.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website and/or app. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. However, we do try our very best to ensure that all content is factual and up to date.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
4. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
5. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
6. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords. 7. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
8. use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
9. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
11. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.*
We have the right to remove any user from our platform from any time. You can request an unban, but that is our decision to make and not yours. We are always here if you need help, but you must stick to our terms and conditions. We are also not responsible for any loss of life such as suicide or personal injury. Please reach out to the respectful organisation.